Date:Wednesday April 12 2006
We were wondering what your view was on how season tickets could be improved at your clubs. At Derby I think the following will help:
1) Show ALL scores from ALL divisions (any idea why Mansfield score was put up on Saturday
2) Remove cheerleaders from proceedings
3) give better discount on cup matches to STH's (the FA have a small commission of £5 per ticket on round 3+ so dcfc could sort out deals for us). They recon clubs need to agree a price; well we used to get vouchers so obviously they could do this again.
4) I asked for better value or discounts on the many questionnaires I have been sent. They said that proving you had been a STH for x no. of years was hard to do as their records didn't show this!
5) Give better discounts to DCFC related events e.g. 'meet the players' events.
6) Don’t make me be a member and a STH why do I have that card again?
7) Put up the prices of match tickets for match to match buyers. 2 years ago it was cheaper for me to go match to match than as a STH, admittedly it was only 15 pounds but it still counts on principal!
8) Don’t give free tickets away to non STH just for opening a Derbyshire account with £1 in it (got 4 this way and cost me 2 quid!)
9) Let season ticket holders reclaim missed league matches' vouchers for league cup ties too if they wish. There will be many people who will miss AUG SEPT home matches because they are away on holiday. Give them 1+1 tickets for the league cup if it is at home. Will at least give us a good gate.
10) Allow standing
11) Allow me to sell my ticket legally for a match for however much I wish to via the club. So for example I can't make forest game is for sale through the club for match price (£35) I get profit from sale and free ticket for future match
12) Carry 'free' or 'missed game' tickets to next season. So if you are ill and can prove you missed 10 give that person 23 home games minus cost of 10 cheapest tickets off their season ticket price for next year
13) Allow me to buy a season ticket at pre season price minus games I miss (so 330 becomes 315 after 1 match 300 after 2 285 after 3 etc) but stop discounts after Christmas games to stop people buying for last 5 games at 60 quid!
There you go any views you have on your clubs policy are welcome here!
Chairman Completes Rams Purchase (Thursday September 3 2015)
Johnson Joins Ahead Of The Deadline (Tuesday September 1 2015)
Roos Returns To Derby - Mackay Incoming (Tuesday September 1 2015)
Butterfield Confirmed By Derby (Tuesday September 1 2015)
Vital Derby On Facebook (Tuesday September 1 2015)
Johnson To Join Butterfield At The iPro? (Tuesday September 1 2015)
Vital Derby On Twitter (Monday August 31 2015)
Deadline Day Tomorrow (Monday August 31 2015)
Clement - Performances Must Equal Results (Sunday August 30 2015)
Join Vital Derby (Sunday August 30 2015)
|Derby County||1||-||2||Leeds Utd|
|19. Derby County||5||0||4||1||-1||4|
|20. Bristol City||5||1||1||3||-4||4|
|Forest Also Confirm Mendes
» Forest : 04/09/2015 19:37:01
|Oliveira Completes Loan Move
» Forest : 04/09/2015 19:31:00
|Weymans Joins Cardiff
» Cardiff : 04/09/2015 19:15:00
|Marney Makes Goal Scoring Return
» Burnley : 04/09/2015 19:09:00
|LUFC Wood - Always Nice Scoring Goals
» Leeds Utd : 04/09/2015 19:00:00