Date:Wednesday April 12 2006
We were wondering what your view was on how season tickets could be improved at your clubs. At Derby I think the following will help:
1) Show ALL scores from ALL divisions (any idea why Mansfield score was put up on Saturday
2) Remove cheerleaders from proceedings
3) give better discount on cup matches to STH's (the FA have a small commission of £5 per ticket on round 3+ so dcfc could sort out deals for us). They recon clubs need to agree a price; well we used to get vouchers so obviously they could do this again.
4) I asked for better value or discounts on the many questionnaires I have been sent. They said that proving you had been a STH for x no. of years was hard to do as their records didn't show this!
5) Give better discounts to DCFC related events e.g. 'meet the players' events.
6) Don’t make me be a member and a STH why do I have that card again?
7) Put up the prices of match tickets for match to match buyers. 2 years ago it was cheaper for me to go match to match than as a STH, admittedly it was only 15 pounds but it still counts on principal!
8) Don’t give free tickets away to non STH just for opening a Derbyshire account with £1 in it (got 4 this way and cost me 2 quid!)
9) Let season ticket holders reclaim missed league matches' vouchers for league cup ties too if they wish. There will be many people who will miss AUG SEPT home matches because they are away on holiday. Give them 1+1 tickets for the league cup if it is at home. Will at least give us a good gate.
10) Allow standing
11) Allow me to sell my ticket legally for a match for however much I wish to via the club. So for example I can't make forest game is for sale through the club for match price (£35) I get profit from sale and free ticket for future match
12) Carry 'free' or 'missed game' tickets to next season. So if you are ill and can prove you missed 10 give that person 23 home games minus cost of 10 cheapest tickets off their season ticket price for next year
13) Allow me to buy a season ticket at pre season price minus games I miss (so 330 becomes 315 after 1 match 300 after 2 285 after 3 etc) but stop discounts after Christmas games to stop people buying for last 5 games at 60 quid!
There you go any views you have on your clubs policy are welcome here!
Martin Making Progress (Thursday May 28 2015)
Bent To Be First Signing? (Thursday May 28 2015)
Rams Linked With Richards (Thursday May 28 2015)
Vital Derby On Twitter (Thursday May 28 2015)
Thomas Called Up For Under-20s (Wednesday May 27 2015)
Vital Derby On Facebook (Wednesday May 27 2015)
Clement Odds On To Be Next Manager (Tuesday May 26 2015)
Derby Know 2015-16 Opponents (Tuesday May 26 2015)
McClaren Booted (Tuesday May 26 2015)
Benfica Pre-Season Friendly Cancelled (Monday May 25 2015)
|8. Derby County||46||21||14||11||29||77|
|Martin Making Progress
» Derby County : 28/05/2015 21:49:00
|Lansbury Out, Foderingham In?
» Forest : 28/05/2015 20:37:01
|Toffolo Will Fight For Place
» Norwich : 28/05/2015 20:02:00
|Duo On Welsh Standby List
» Charlton : 28/05/2015 19:46:01
|Hogan Injury Update
» Brentford : 28/05/2015 19:18:01